Skip to main content

Who is extremist?

As per Wikipedia:
"Extremism is any ideology or political act far outside the perceived political center of a society; or otherwise claimed to violate common moral standards. In democraticsocieties, individuals or groups that advocate the replacement of democracy with an authoritarian regime are usually branded extremists, in authoritarian societies the opposite applies"
But in reality each time this word is heard, our mind thinks of a religious person who believes and acts unreasonably based on their belief. However, I think this is true about those people who don't believe in anything like religion. I believe that this is unreasonable as well. Those atheists who strongly insist on their belief are extremists too. Whatever explanation they bring to prove that god doesn't exist is still subjective and based on a number of theories. For example in the Evolution Theory, there are still many facts that have not yet been proved.

All I am trying to say is that we should think out of the box and look at any question objectively rather than repeating whatever the others said. Generally speaking, Why do we think that scientists know everything? I don't want to attack to any person in this post, however, unfortunately some of them are stating their opinion as if no question has left unanswered and everything is proved and they know all the facts! Sometimes I am really surprised by their explanations!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most effective and fastest way to lose weight

Here is the best way to lose weight. With this, I lost nealy 10kg within just 2 months. In this way, you may eat whatever you like and you don't have to worry about the food you're eating. In this method, all you need to do is worrying about the future and crying for the past. You need to think about every sad moment happened in your life or if there isn't any just try to feel down for everything happens. That's it.

What is love?

There are two kinds of love, one is created at first sight and the other is taking time to become visible. the former, is just like the start of a car when you switch the engine on. In my opinion, this is not real love it's just a force to absorb two guys. as scientists recently found that this sense will last nearly one year only, this supports my idea strongly. The real love is when you find your partner someone who you can't live without him/her. this is when you accustomed to him or her. you think about your partner's absence, you realize a feeling of fear in your mind You may not realize this feeling unless you experience it once. Love helps our life to go on and gives it a spirit, makes us enjoy our time and endure hardships. Don't let it go, try to achieve it

whose face?

Do you know whose face is this? --> :-) think a little please, well, I'm not sure but I think I've seen it somewhere, .... perhaps in a TV show, or he might be an actor, ... oh sorry, who knows! maybe an actress ... oh., my friend says he is Hitler, ... oh no, that's funny, he's not, because of he had something above his lips ;) yes I mean his mustache. ummm... yes I can remember someone told me that this is the face of Joe Miger, I don't know who this is but he told me Joe is a great actor that performs many roles in his life in my opinion, it is the face of someone who found a large number of money on the ground while he was going to work. yes, I'm right, no I'm sure. what do you think?