- Eating honey
- Peeling orange, kiwi, potato
- Eating nuts, almond, pistachio etc
- Banana is easy to peel and no need to wash but it's breath taking :|
- Collecting plates and cutleries after eating
- Ironing - Terrible!
- Wearing tie
- Tying/Untying shoe lace
- Putting dishes in dishwasher
- Putting things away and in fridge after shopping
- Vacuum cleaning
- Watering flowers - Probably that's why every flower I get dies very soon!
- Tooth flossing!
- Paying home rent!
- Hanging washed clothes on the rope
- Doing up your bed
- Filling the tank
- Dropping car at service centre
- Filling tires
- Shifting to first gear! - I normally drive off with second gear
- Taking car to car wash
- Changing the playing CD when you're tired of its song
- Going to ticket booth at bus or train stations
- Walking from home to station
- Calling your GP for an appointment
- Giving up your seat to elder people or pregnant women
- Trying cloth, trousers in particular, while buying
- Collecting your stuff after having picnic or a BBQ
- Opening camera tripod and folding it!
- Booking accommodations, flight tickets etc.
- Leaving the lift when you get to your floor
- Starting to walk when you get to the other end of escalators
- Basically starting to move when you're stopped or stopping while you're moving :|
- Applying sunscreen.
P.S.: This list is not complete.